We have many volunteer opportunities for nearly everyone – from the young professional looking to take a leadership role to the passionate socialite who wants to stay involved.
- Join a committee – click here for our committee structure
- Become a member – Take this opportunity to meet future leaders of St. Louis and raise awareness for a great cause.
We’d like to call you our “Friend”! To learn more, please contact us via email at Young Friends of the SLU Liver Center.
The Young Friends board is organized by various committees. If you have some unique experience or want to learn a new skill and would like to get involved, let us know! We have committee openings for:
- Marketing – think creatively about how to spread the word!
- Membership – recruit new and passionate people.
- Events – create unique and entertaining events and expand or revamp existing ones.
- Finance – manage the books and track fundraising efforts.
Are you interested in joining a committee?
Serving on one of these Young Friends committees is a meaningful way you can contribute to the YF mission, as well as expand your own personal network.
Sign up to be added to our Young Friends mailing list and stay informed!
Click HERE to submit your contact information.
Any questions…please send us an email at Young Friends of the SLU Liver Center